So you like the way a hotel treats you and the services it provides but you equally enjoy the flexibility that an Airbnb apartment gives you. Introducing our review on the aparthotel.
We had never heard of the aparthotel before we came across it on lastminute.com but were drawn to the fact it was in close proximity to Chinatown, Manchester and the professional photographs which accompanied the positive reviews.
On arrival at Roomzzz aparthotel we entered what looked like a listed building to be confronted by the latest in modern furnishing. This juxtaposition of old and new was a fantastic example of urban regeneration.
An aparthotel benefits from the facilities of a hotel. We had 24 hour front desk (with key card entry after 11pm), concierge services, access to the ‘Pantry’ for food around the clock and even a laundry service.
Once booked in we entered our studio ‘apartment’ complete with:
- Wet room containing double shower heads built into the ceiling with separate hand shower fixed into the wall. There were also towels & complimentary shower wash and shampoo.
- Double bed with bedside cabinets (complete with alarm clock and Apple docking station) and reading lights.
- Flat screen TV with Apple Mac computer connected which was free to use as well as having free WIFI in the room.
- Compact kitchen complete with microwave, fridge, halogen hob, dishwasher, sink with fairy liquid, sponge and tea towels, toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery.
- Wardrobe containing iron and ironing board.
- Sofa (two seater) with black coffee table.
- Air conditioning.
- Information on laundry (available on each floor.
So next time you’re looking for something a little different, why not see if there is an Aparthotel nearby.